CDC has been building frames since 2004 and have recently retooled our frame fixtures to produce more precise and consistent frame builds. Utilizing multiple point fixturing, laser leveling, and manufacturing new components to engineering drawings ensure a quality frame build. All tubing is manufactured from seamless, 'drawn over mandrel (DOM)', tubing. Welding is done with Miller welding machines by experienced welders.
The 'Japanese Chopper' frame is popular in Japan for it's low and raked neck that gives the bike a sleek and aggressive stance.
• -4 up, -3 out stretch
• 45 Degree rake
• 100% TIG welding for better looking and stronger welds
• 100% DOM 120 wall thick tubing for strength
• Runs up to a 160 rear tire with chain drive
• Powertrain mounts for Pan/Knuckle/Shovelhead with 4 speed transmission
• 3/4" axle included with adjusters
• Frame delivered as pictured; additional mounting tabs to be added by customer
• Comes with 17 digit serial # and MSO for registration
• 4-6 week lead time