We 100% TIG weld for a stronger weld, use thicker gauge metal, and build each frame in a fixture. All Made in the USA. CDC has been building frames since 2004. You will not be disappointed. Fitment: 2009-2018 Harley Touring Frame Road/Street Glide Road King (Specify your model with order)
• Raked for a 23-26" wheel (specify with order)
• Dual straight DOM tubing downtubes, other designs available
• Ready for powdercoat/paint
• Comes with a 17 digit VIN # and MSO for registration
• Compatible with American Suspension 10 degree short neck triple trees to lay frame
• Includes pressed in neck races and bearings
• Gloss black powdercoating available for an additional $300
CDC's remanufacturing process has a 15 point pre-inspection QC of all core frames. The backbone, downtubes, and necks are made of 120-250 wall material that is stronger than stock and TIG welded for stronger joints. The frame is built in a fixture to ensure consistent quality.
NOTE: If you send us your frame we can modify at a reduced cost and reapply your VIN or create a new VIN.