CDC has been building frames since 2004 and have recently retooled our frame fixtures to produce more precise and consistent frame builds. Utilizing multiple point fixturing, laser leveling, and manufacturing new components to engineering drawings ensure a quality frame build. All round tubing is manufactured from seamless, 'drawn over mandrel (DOM)', tubing. Welding is done with Miller welding machines by experienced welders.
This softail frame has
• Single radiused downtube with pointed end
• Reinforced backbone
• Short neck compatible with American Suspension 10 Degree Triple Trees
• All lay frames are 100% TIG welded
• Comes with a 17 digit SN# and MSO for registration
• Comes ready for paint or powdercoat
• This frame is in stock and will ship from one of our trusted customers in NH.
** Note, you will need to modify your swingarm to fully lay frame. The triple tree setup is for FLH so your build will require custom work to assemble softail fairing/headlight/front end parts. Call for further details.
CDC's remanufacturing process has a 15 point pre-inspection QC of all core frames and utilizes the same front end components as our new construction frames sleeved to the OE frame for a strong and durable joint. Unfortunately, powdercoating is not available for remanufactured frames at this time.