CDC has been building frames since 2004 and have recently retooled our frame fixtures to produce more precise and consistent frame builds. Utilizing multiple point fixturing, laser leveling, and manufacturing new components to engineering drawings ensure a quality frame build. All round tubing is manufactured from seamless, 'drawn over mandrel (DOM)', tubing. Welding is done with Miller welding machines by experienced welders.
This touring frame has
• Dual bent downtubes to support backbone
• Reinforced backbone
• Includes American Suspension 10 Degree Triple Trees
• All lay frames are 100% TIG welded
• Comes with a 17 digit SN# and MSO for registration
• Comes ready for paint or powdercoat
• This frame is currently built to order with a leadtime of 3-4 weeks
CDC's remanufacturing process has a 15 point pre-inspection QC of all core frames and utilizes the same front end components as our new construction frames sleeved to the OE frame for a strong and durable joint. Unfortunately, powdercoating is not available for remanufactured frames at this time.