CDC has been building frames since 2004 and have recently retooled our frame fixtures to produce more precise and consistent frame builds. Utilizing multiple point fixturing, laser leveling, and manufacturing new components to engineering drawings ensure a quality frame build. All tubing is manufactured from seamless, 'drawn over mandrel (DOM)', tubing. Welding is done with Miller welding machines by experienced welders.
• Dual straight downtubes
• All stock parts bolt on except - fork extensions, stiffer fork springs, or bump stops required depending on your setup, roadglide bracket needs modification
• Uses stock triples
• Geometry setup for a great handling 26" bike
• Comes with a 17 digit Serial number and MSO for registration
• Comes ready for paint or powdercoat
• This frame is currently built to order with a leadtime of 3-4 weeks
CDC's remanufacturing process has a 15 point pre-inspection QC of all core frames and utilizes the same front end components as our new construction frames sleeved to the OE frame for a strong and durable joint. Unfortunately, powdercoating is not available for remanufactured frames at this time.